It`s the day when Arsenal FC......???!!! and a sneak preview of IIUM 24th Convocation


The blog owner and his sister

Yesterday I went to IIUM (International Islamic University Malaysia) for the university`s 24th convocation. After Friday Prayer at the Sultan Ahmad Shah Mosque, straightaway I went to the convocations bazar (a place where usually you can buy a flowers and gifts for the new graduates, but.. :P it seems to me that this bazar`s atmosphere is more like a “pasar malam” or night market). I found that only 4 or 5 stalls are selling flowers and gifts and the rest or maybe I shall say it “the majority” were selling foodstuff, scarfs, clothes and even cars!!

huhu..well I dont care about all those stuff by the way. Then out of nowhere, a salesmen ‘magically’ appeared infront of me persuading me to take a look at his stall. Spot on mate!! He was selling ‘a thing’ I cannot resist!! (poor me.. :P) It`s an Arsenal FC jersey, home and away kit.. How did on earth he knows that I`m an Arsenal FC supporter!! After a while of thinking, I`ve decided to buy the home kit. By the way I think the away kit colour (yellow) is not suitable for Arsenal. Red is Arsenal, Arsenal is Red..thats the way it is..

The salesmen informed me that the kit is original..but my 6th sense told me that it is a fake Nike jersey from Thailand, grade A of course.. Please dont blame me ok, blame my employer for not giving me enough salary for me to buy the original Nike kit..huhu 1st class facility, low class salary..typical Malaysian, yeaahh Malaysia Bolehh!! ;)

So, tonite I will be watching Fulham vs Arsenal at home- wearing my new kit (it`s malaysian time +8 GMT) 8) with my brother who is according to him is a true manure supporter :) yaya..trash Fulham at the cottage!!

Till then, ONCE A GUNNER, ALWAYS BE A GOONER!!

Truly,

I hate Scolari!! I Hate Chelsea!!


Comments (3)

huhu...poor you and poor me too... keje cam nak mampos tp salary ciput x ingt..xpela, nice jersey tho. by the way, who's that girl beside you??? (^_^)

The girl is my naughty sister huhu..

Chelsea!!Chelsea!!huhu

About Me

My photo
I blogged from an iOS device.. :) no preferred subjects. A lil' bit of technology, a lil' bit of amateur photography.. But mostly it all centered around my daily life.

Search This Blog

Visitors

Followers