BLUETOOTH ON CHINA BRAND MOBILEPHONE

The recent China Mobile Phones are Bluetooth enabled. A few days ago I managed to play around with my sister`s phone and I found these info about the bluetooth functionn on the phone:


-SPP or Serial Port Profile.
You can hook this phone to any bluetooth enabled device to perform a remote operations such as remote printing

-DUN profile or Dial-Up Networking Profile
Pair up your phone to a computer and you can use it to surf the Internet (speed up to 115Kbps)

-OPP or Object push profile
You can send or transfer files to other bluetooth enabled device

-A2DP or Advance Audio Distribution Profile.
You can hook your wireless headphone via bluetooth

-AVRCP or Audio/Video remote Control Profile.
You can configure your phone to act as a remote controller to some bluetooth enabled Audio/Video devices.

Comments (0)

About Me

My photo
I blogged from an iOS device.. :) no preferred subjects. A lil' bit of technology, a lil' bit of amateur photography.. But mostly it all centered around my daily life.

Search This Blog

Visitors

Followers